Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday Post #1: There's a first time for everything.








I'm signing up with the Caffeinated Reviewer for Sunday Post and The Book Date for It's Monday What are you Reading.

Ok to be fair this is not my first time blogging or any of this, but it sounds good, right? I've actually been blogging on and off for the better part of 15 years. This is just my newest return after a small sabbatical ok it was like a year and I wanted a fresh start. So here we are...   

Currently Reading/ Listening to:




Finished this week:





What happened on the blog this week:

Book Review: The House: An Erotic Ghost Story by Adrian Blue

Teaser Tuesday #1

Book Review: How to Date Your Dragon (Mystic Bayou #1) by Molly Harper

11 comments:

  1. One of my favorite BookTubers is a big fan of monster romances and she was just recently talking about The Lady and the Orc. Hope you're enjoying it!

    Tanya @ Girl Plus Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not to bad, but I'm not crazy about indecisive female leads and it seems to be heading that way. Hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to the Blogosphere! I have also started a blog about 7 years ago and then left it until 18 months ago and still going strong.

    Good luck and don't forget to have fun.

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back blogging! Everyone needs a break at times. Hope you enjoy your books!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to the blogosphere! I hope you have lots of fun and meet lots of cool book bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Those Molly Harper books all look good. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah looks like some good reading. Shifter books usually are a fun read.

    ReplyDelete