Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Book Reviews: The Bonekeeper's Mate (The Monster's Mate Book 9) by Adrian Blue

The Bonekeeper's Mate (The Monster's Mate Book 9)
by Adrian Blue
Published March 13th 2019
Read via Kindle Unlimited
Heat Level: Sizzling
Taboo: Monster sex
Rating: 4

In the Territory of Deathfall, cold weather only means one thing. Mating season.

When Bridget flees her husband and escapes into the forest, she never expects to survive the night. She definitely does not expect to find salvation at the hands of the fearsome creature who lives there. But the Bonekeeper is nothing like the rumors say and her terror quickly turns into something far different. As the heat between them grows, can Bridget find her happiness in the arms of a monster?


Book Review: I’m still not sure what sort of creature Narik was but it kinda reminding me of the Displacer beasts from DnD. Anyway I thought this was a sweet short story and was the perfect length. It had a good plot that kept me reading and engaged. I kinda saw were it was going but still liked how things played out. I found it cute how Narik  stuck to his traditions, it helped to build the tension a bit. I enjoyed this story very much, even if the sex was a bit of a surprise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment