Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Book Review: Beneath the Moon: A Monster Fairy Tale (Monstrous Fairy Tales Book 3) by Adrian Blue

Beneath the Moon: A Monster Fairy Tale (Monstrous Fairy Tales Book 3)
by Adrian Blue
Published August 28th 2017
Read via Kindle Unlimited
Heat Level: Sizzling
Taboo: Shifter sex in animal form
Rating: 3

“Never enter the woods, little one. For you were born under the wolf moon and to the wolf you belong.” Jenna had never heard anything but warnings about the wolf who haunted their village. He was a dark presence that lurked in the woods, always waiting to snatch her away. No one had ever made it through the forest. So, who was the stranger in the village? Why does he seem so interested in her? And why is she so drawn to him? 

Book Review: Pretty oblivious but still ok. I wasn't as taken by this as some of the authors other works. Probably because she was taken by a wolf shifter while in wolf which I wasn't crazy about. If that's your bag then hey whatever, more power to you, but it was not for me. 

2 comments:

  1. I like fairytale retellings but I'm not sure this would be for me either! Each to their own, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete