Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday Post #3



I'm signing up with the Caffeinated Reviewer for Sunday Post and The Book Date for It's Monday What are you Reading.

Life: Same old same old.

Writing: I went into my old writing file and discovered that some of the files were so old they can't even be read any more. I cleaned it out and pulled the stories I want to continue working on. Edited some and generally wasted time going over them. 

Reading: Well I finally officially DNF Lady and the Orc. Just couldn't do it. I finished what's out for the Mystic Bayou series and then circled back to re-listen to Even Tree Nymphs Get the Blue. I read this a while back and feel like I either missed of forgot a lot of the story. 

Hope you all have a great week!

Currently Reading/ Listening to:





Finished this week:





What happened on the blog this week:

 Book Review: The Rose Garden by Adrian Blue

Teaser Tuesday #3

Book Review: Beneath the Moon: A Monster Fairy Tale (Monstrous Fairy Tales Book 3) by Adrian Blue

6 comments:

  1. I had a few DNFs this past month. And I think I'm going to start back to writing myself this week! Have a good one!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to give books a fair chance, but sometimes you just can't. Good luck with the writing. Hope you have a great week

      Delete
  2. There's nothing wrong with not finishing a book. It took me years to realise that and as I grow older, it becomes easier!

    Hope you will have a good week and find some great reads.

    Thanks for visiting us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, now that I'm older it's like I don't have time for things I don't enjoy. Have a great weeK!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the writing! :)

    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete